Aberdeen Cocktail Making Parties
Enquire here or Call us on: 0161 341 0052
Aberdeen cocktail making party includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail making masterclass with some sharer food platters.
The cocktail making party begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, great photo opportunity!
Once the cocktail masterclass activity has reached its finale, you will be shown to some reserved seating where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
Times: 12noon – 6pm (sometimes we can offer later)
Deposit: £40 per group (not per person)
- start times throughout the day
- 90 minute session (approx.)
- welcome drink on arrival
- professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- city centre venues
- exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- introduction to bar tools and skills
- demo cocktails and tasting
- balancing taste
- make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- all guests shake up cocktails behind the bar
- learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- fun games played (some with shots)
- PLUS reserved seating where you can relax after the party and finish your cocktails or food.
- PLUS sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add larger food party boards with dessert for £8.50pp
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £17pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £20pp
We bring the art of mixology to you. Tell us where and when and we will provide a mobile bar, glass wear. drink stock and most importantly the tricks of the trade from an experienced mixologist. Click Here for more details.
Contact us on 0161 341 0052 or email us at email@example.com